Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!

Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!
Daddy's Girl

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Life greatly changed as Darren and I welcomed Greta Claire to the family. I started this blog 5 weeks pre-parenthood; I thought I would learn to Blog as a hobby and to occupy my time when I was awaiting baby and tried my best to continue through her first year of life to document some of the ups and downs, funny moments, scary moments, etc. While I greatly enjoy sharing our adventures, it has been hard to stay committed to regular posts, but I certainly will do my best as our little girl is now 6 years old and full of comic relief, bright ideas and the most amazing quotes! So, enjoy the adventures of Gail and Greta, I somehow seem to find the most interesting things each day, so this is the truth blog, how things really are, what I'm really thinking and feeling....it could be interesting!



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pictures and Videos

A few pics for friends and family away and for those not seeing them on Facebook!


Ella and GretaSitting under the tree
Greta's 1st Holiday Party with the 2010 crew.
Miss Scarlet O'Hara
Daddy trying to put Greta to sleep!
Kitchen is ready for the holidays.
Front entrance and my favorite wreath.

Master Bedroom is decked out.
Main Bathroom.
Greta's tree
Formal Living Room with my new train.
Great Room.




G

Ella singing Rudolph and Red Nosed Reindeer to Greta...too cute!

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful pics and YES I loved that wreath - were did you buy that?

    ReplyDelete