Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!

Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!
Daddy's Girl

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Life greatly changed as Darren and I welcomed Greta Claire to the family. I started this blog 5 weeks pre-parenthood; I thought I would learn to Blog as a hobby and to occupy my time when I was awaiting baby and tried my best to continue through her first year of life to document some of the ups and downs, funny moments, scary moments, etc. While I greatly enjoy sharing our adventures, it has been hard to stay committed to regular posts, but I certainly will do my best as our little girl is now 6 years old and full of comic relief, bright ideas and the most amazing quotes! So, enjoy the adventures of Gail and Greta, I somehow seem to find the most interesting things each day, so this is the truth blog, how things really are, what I'm really thinking and feeling....it could be interesting!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleeping Girl

YEAH....My happy baby has returned from the dark side...well, at least she is appearing to be happy again, sleeping again, not in agony. Still no new teeth, but they are either not hurting anymore, or she has given up fussing about it. After not sleeping at all yesterday during the day, I was quite surprised to see her drifting off. I was heating up her bottle, turned around and found her a little wiped out (must have been the Beans and Pears she had for lunch).

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment