Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!

Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!
Daddy's Girl

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Life greatly changed as Darren and I welcomed Greta Claire to the family. I started this blog 5 weeks pre-parenthood; I thought I would learn to Blog as a hobby and to occupy my time when I was awaiting baby and tried my best to continue through her first year of life to document some of the ups and downs, funny moments, scary moments, etc. While I greatly enjoy sharing our adventures, it has been hard to stay committed to regular posts, but I certainly will do my best as our little girl is now 6 years old and full of comic relief, bright ideas and the most amazing quotes! So, enjoy the adventures of Gail and Greta, I somehow seem to find the most interesting things each day, so this is the truth blog, how things really are, what I'm really thinking and feeling....it could be interesting!



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Barrettes

Some may call it boredom, others may THINK I am an overly cautious mother to be, and then reality is - it's a mix between not knowing what to do with myself on my 2nd Day of leave and I just happened to flip the package of barrettes over and read the warning that was highlighted!

Here is the story - I bought Greta a few packages of BABY hair barrettes, as I am not overly optimistic she will have a controllable amount of hair - I'm more afraid she will look like a shaggy baby gorilla with black hair - if she gets a mix of mine and Darren's, it will be black and a friz ball of curls - You are all picturing this, so laugh it out.

So, back to what I'm writing about - I bought her hair clips. And by accident, as I would never think something made for babies would have a warning, I flip the package over to see the following:

WARNING - This is not a toy, Not intended for Children, Adult Only..

WHAT, this is ridiculous, Sweet Baby Hair Clips are not intended for children - who in the heck are they made for, Dolls! Ironically there is a 1-800 # on the package for comments and questions, I may just have to give them a call, that is where the boredom part comes in to play!

So, that was the big news from Day #2 of being off work. Can't wait to see what excitement tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love that you are now a blogger! I always love your stories and news so this will be a great way to capture it for when Greta is able to read to :)
    Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Western countries, Replica Panerai Watches and pens, lighters, already accepted as developed men, the "three treasures", even for a moment every man things can not be abroad from the body.

    ReplyDelete