Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!

Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!
Daddy's Girl

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Life greatly changed as Darren and I welcomed Greta Claire to the family. I started this blog 5 weeks pre-parenthood; I thought I would learn to Blog as a hobby and to occupy my time when I was awaiting baby and tried my best to continue through her first year of life to document some of the ups and downs, funny moments, scary moments, etc. While I greatly enjoy sharing our adventures, it has been hard to stay committed to regular posts, but I certainly will do my best as our little girl is now 6 years old and full of comic relief, bright ideas and the most amazing quotes! So, enjoy the adventures of Gail and Greta, I somehow seem to find the most interesting things each day, so this is the truth blog, how things really are, what I'm really thinking and feeling....it could be interesting!



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Puppy Rivalry

Wikipedia says: Sibling rivalry is a type of competition or animosity among brothers and sisters, blood-related or not. I then learned that depending on the species, it is very common, Eagle siblings often fight it out, the 1st born pecks the 2nd born to death, YIKES, as do hyena's (YIKES)....but what about a sweet, darling 10 lb Shih Tzu lovingly named Scarlet O'Hara. Scarlet loves babies, loves to play, give kisses, lie along side of them...she is gentle, caring, protective - BUT, I'm afraid I'm seeing a jealous streak.

My darling girl who is spoiled beyond imagination is not use to "items" coming to the house that are not for her. Toys do not come through the door that do not belong to her, little clothes - also usually for her, lord, the dog even has shoes! So, with each new blanket, toy, ball and most recently a Rubber Ducky, Scarlet thinks she is hitting the jackpot and increasing her stash of toys...

I'm starting to realize the credit card limit may need to be increased, so I can buy my kids the same items so there is no jealousy issues - one outfit for Scarlet - one for Greta/ one toy for Scarlet - one for Greta!

Enjoy the video, buying a rubber ducky for Scarlet is on the To Do List for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It is accounted that toothpaste is a abundant way of charwoman your UGGS , but a lot of acceptable it will just ruin them.While the actual best adjustment to apple-pie your UGG Boot may be to get the official UGG affidavit cleaner, it is accessible that you are not accommodating to sit about cat-and-mouse for the canteen to access by arena mail.

    ReplyDelete