Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!

Someday my prince will come, but Daddy will always be King!
Daddy's Girl

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Life greatly changed as Darren and I welcomed Greta Claire to the family. I started this blog 5 weeks pre-parenthood; I thought I would learn to Blog as a hobby and to occupy my time when I was awaiting baby and tried my best to continue through her first year of life to document some of the ups and downs, funny moments, scary moments, etc. While I greatly enjoy sharing our adventures, it has been hard to stay committed to regular posts, but I certainly will do my best as our little girl is now 6 years old and full of comic relief, bright ideas and the most amazing quotes! So, enjoy the adventures of Gail and Greta, I somehow seem to find the most interesting things each day, so this is the truth blog, how things really are, what I'm really thinking and feeling....it could be interesting!



Monday, June 7, 2010

Just a quickie....

Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm writing a quick note!

I'll write something more exciting, witty and hopefully humorous tomorrow, this evening I am not feeling quite up to par. I've been searching the Internet sites and medical sites (gasp, never a good thing for me), as I seem to have every pre-labour symptom going. I feel miserable, the Braxton Hicks contractions are really making me want a stiff drink, feeling a bit queasy and if you can imagine, while out shopping, I actually had to sit down and as a result, ended my shopping trip. If that didn't convince me something was up, nothing will. I have travelled 12 hours to New Hampshire with a fractured tail bone to shop, another time I was released from the hospital and also jumped in the truck to NH. Now, I'm not that insane today, no worries, as much as I would love to, I'm not striking out for North Conway, but I actually left the mall which is pretty big.

I was actually out searching for a new suitcase as I have a hunch Baby Greta is going to make an early appearance. Because of this thought, I figured it was time to organize myself and be a little bit prepared as I have visions of having nothing packed, and relying on Darren to bring stuff to me at the hospital. This wouldn't be good...the going home outfit would be the Vikings Sleepers with the Boston Bruins Bib, my going home clothes, well, yikes, he'd either try to get bonus points and bring my skinny jeans or some moo-moo outfit - either way, not a win-win situation for him! Not to mention all the toiletries I'd have him searching for, it's just not something I want to explore. So, I find myself, feeling pretty crappy, trying to throw together a bag of stuff - just in case tonight is the night. I'm sure it's not (don't all call me tomorrow to see), but I certainly feel "different" than 24 hours ago. I hope this isn't the case, I'm not quite ready for surgery, I am unsure what Dr is on tomorrow but my luck, it's the one I'm hoping to avoid and I didn't find a suitcase yet! So, it just can't be time!

Anyway, I'll write more tomorrow, that is the update from the Edgett World as it stands at 10:15pm.

1 comment:

  1. The replica Hermes bags is fabricated of alone the top alien covering lined with a actual bendable and adaptable analogous blush dupe skin. The Hermes Men Bag has been apparent in the aggregation of the women of British Footballers as able-bodied as on accepted TV shows such as Sex in the City and Gilmore Girls a part of abounding others.

    ReplyDelete